Join us on our One Day adventure to see Lady Liberty & Ellis Island! The Statue of Liberty is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in New York City. The copper statue, a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States, was designed by French sculptor Frederic Auguste Bartholdi and built by Gustave Eiffel. The statue was dedicated on October 28, 1886. Ellis Island was America's largest and most active immigration station, where over 12 million immigrants were processed. For many immigrants, Ellis Island truly was an "Island of Hope" - the first stop on their way to new opportunities and experiences in America. For the rest, it became the "Island of Tears" - a place where families were separated, and individuals were denied entry into the United States.
- Round trip luxury transportation from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area
- Ferry ticket to and from Battery Park to Liberty/Ellis islands, admission to the Statue of Liberty (Pedestal Pass)
- Family entertainment, kid friendly movies, and games while we travel to and from New York
- Tour escort to assist throughout the entire trip
Early Booking Discount Pricing:
- $70 per person
Early booking discount! Must book by February 23, 2018! Call 570-332-0352 or email us at email@example.com to book today!
Pricing after February 23, 2018:
- $79 Adult
- $75 Child (12 years & under)
For questions and reservations please call 570-332-0352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If paying by check, please send to: The Travel Bus, 52 Lackawanna Avenue, Swoyersville, Pa. 18704. We accept credit card payments through Pay Pal, an additional processing fee is applied to total invoice when paying with card.