Experience the Corning Museum of Glass, home to the world’s “Best Glass Collection.” Explore 35 centuries of glassmaking, watch a hot glass show create your own glass souvenir and see how glass changes the world in the interactive science and technology exhibit. After having fun with glass at the museum we travel to Watkins Glen State Park to hike down the gorge trail past water sculpted rocks, through tunnels and under two waterfalls! For those who choose not to hike the gorge, you will have free time to explore the park on your own or visit the downtown Watkins Glen and Seneca Lake area.
- Round trip luxury transportation from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area
- Admission and guided tour of Corning Museum of Glass
- Hot Glass Show (live glassblowing demonstration)
- Fun with Glass workshop (create your own glass piece)
- Guided hike of the Watkins Glen Gorge Trail past 19 waterfalls
- Family entertainment, kid friendly movies and games, while we travel to and from the Finger Lake Region
- Tour escort to assist throughout the entire trip
- $79 Adult (20 years & up)
- $67 Child (19 years & under)
For questions and reservations please call 570-332-0352 or email email@example.com. If paying by check, please send to: The Travel Bus, 52 Lackawanna Avenue, Swoyersville, Pa. 18704. We accept credit card payments through Pay Pal, an additional processing fee is applied to total invoice when paying with card.