Explore the American Museum of Natural History, one of the world’s preeminent scientific and cultural institutions. See one of its many exhibits, like the Hall of Ocean Life, Hall of Dinosaurs and the Ross Hall of Meteorites! Blast off and journey to the stars in the Hayden Planetarium and for the little ones don’t miss the Discovery Room offering families, an interactive gateway to the wonders of the Museum and hands-on, behind-the scenes look at its science.
- Round trip luxury transportation from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area
- 1-day admission to the Museum (includes Planetarium Space Show & Rose Center for Earth and Space)
- Family entertainment, kid friendly movies, and games while we travel to and from the museum
- Tour escort to assist throughout the entire trip
Early Booking Discount Pricing:
- $75 per person
Early booking discount! Must book by February 23, 2018! Call 570-332-0352 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!
Pricing after February 23, 2018:
- $85 Adult
- $77 Child (12 years & under)
For questions and reservations please call 570-332-0352 or email email@example.com. If paying by check, please send to: The Travel Bus, 52 Lackawanna Avenue, Swoyersville, Pa. 18704. We accept credit card payments through Pay Pal, an additional processing fee is applied to total invoice when paying with card.